As the world continues to respond to the coronavirus pandemic, we remain fully committed to providing our students with the services and resources they need to reach their academic and career goals, while keeping everyone’s health our top priority.
We’ve been hard at work here—putting measured, intentional protocols in place to get all of our Skipjacks Back to the 'Peake this semester as quickly and as safely as possible.
We’re making sure your campus and offices are as safe as possible. Everything is cleaned and sanitized frequently. Safe and effective vaccines are now widely available.
CURRENT COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Maintain good hand hygiene and stay home if you're feeling sick.
- Stay up-to-date with vaccines and flu shots (at your medical provider's recommendation).
- Wear a mask in crowded places, especially if you are experiencing any cold symptoms.
- Masks and COVID-19 test kits remain readily available both on and off campus.
- If you feel sick, get tested and seek appropriate medical treatment.
If you test positive for COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms:
If you are exposed to COVID-19:
These are small but effective ways that we can protect the people around us—and it is our responsibility to do so.